Thursday, February 07, 2013

Dates w friends

Made some time to catch up with my friends whom are so busy working or studying. AT LAST~

Met Nadirah on weekday after her work and we went to Seoul Garden for dinner - my first time btw. IKR!? Had an awesome chat and we talked a lot for 3-4 hours plus~ After that we went to walk around and gave her her belated birthday present while she gave me a watch she bought while she went Thailand months ago! Super sweet of her to still think about me and i really hope to meet her more often and soon!





Met Reb the day after that and she accompanied me to buy stuff and we stupidly walked all the way to the places near the Fountain of Wealth there to eat Sakae.... we are dumb and dumber combo lol Bought books for her belated birthday present, and before that she was texting me if i had some books to lend her to read lol talk about telepathy~ As usual we chatted for a few hours before heading home..

Sorry for the short update. Didn't take much photos recently (as always) so yeah i have nothing much to update on. Toodles~