Sunday, January 19, 2014

Work Week





So.. there goes my first week of work. I have so much to rant about, I wanted to blog about it earlier but I was so caught up in editing my other documents that I totally lost track of time and I'm feeling rather spent typing this. And hungry.

My work is alright thus far, I hate the usual asking-people-for-help-continously-and-being-annoying and making-stupid-mistakes shit, but I know its inevitable and part of the learning process. My in-charge and my colleagues are very nice to me, and are very approachable and willing to teach. I am grateful and yet a bit guilty for always imposing on them.

I saw Aisha on my second day of work and it turns out that she works in a different department from me! She was really nice, still remembering me and bothering to say hi, and even invited me to have lunch with her colleagues. I went for lunch with them the rest of the week and they are really a funny and nice bunch to hang out with. I think im the youngest(?) one in my current department so its nice to hang out with the younger staff for a change.

Bad thing is that I keep going to the toilet!!! Something about working makes me feel so thirsty all the time so I am always seen making trips to the loo. Its like I HAVE to go once per hour. So it's like 8 times a day... why liddis!!!!

Has only been 5 days and the amount of embarrassing shit that happened to me is enough to cover half of 2014 at least.. lol, from being stuck in the stairs and waving to the wrong people.. sigh pie

I'm really busy the whole week though.. trying to get the work life balance shit. as much I love to come home and just crash on my bed, I can't. I wanna ensure I get enough time with everyone else as well! So make changes and be tired I shall!~

Anyway, came back from a career fair today. I really didn't know talking was so exhausting. 2 full hours of talking non-stop, my throat was super dry and painful at the end of the event.

Cheryl and Reb was very supportive and immediately agreed to accompany me when I asked them though they totally didn't have to. But dear Cheryl fell sick and wasn't able to attend, I hope she recovers soon. Anw I had an awesome lunch with reb albeit the short meet up.

I'm just very grateful to have these friends which are just so helpful and sincere in every way. I don't think friends like these come by often anymore. 

okay abrupt end sleepy... night