Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Post Exams

Exams are officially over today. Of course, I'm hoping that this will be my last. Feels a little liberating, but yet afraid at the same time knowing that from here on, I have to slowly build the path I want to take.

I've made plans, and wrote a list of stuff I wanna do after exams. I'm treating it as a special period where I get to do whatever the fuck I want before I am officially labelled a Young Working Adult. (I'm always young in my mind yo) 

I'm going to be busy. Maybe pick up a skill, reinvent myself.. who knows. The one lesson I've learnt while being in a 9-5 routine is that time is always running out, and contant repetition makes everything a blur. It's so easy to go with the flow, than to question your actions and objectives.

 It seems that when you get older, the more you can't afford to ask why. 

'Things just are...' They'll say.


I hear you. Do you hear yourself?