Friday, July 20, 2007

600 words.

Like damn, i have been forced, ahem, to write a SIX HUNDRED WORD blog entry by eric, because he wants to read because internet is boring, and my blog posts are short ans i rarely update my blog. so ya. and also because i made him tell me who he was mentioning on his blog.

but then again, there is absolutely nothing to blog about! really what, there is nothing interesting that is going on in my life, just the typical watch tv, eat and sleep and read routine. haha, ya, i got no life that i want to die. NOT.

what do you all want me to blog about? my daily life? okay la i've been doing that since forever but i have no choice, i felt that there is nothing interesting, except my daily life. thus i always blog about them lo, i think you all read will also feel very sick.

but what can i write about? (how many words have i wasted already?) haha. you give me a topic, then maybe i can crap my way out. i dont flame people on my blog, dont give debates about those debatable topics, and i dont type disgusting stuff either. hahaha! ya, so let me tel you about my today!

oral first thing in the morning, i waited for quite long because i was last, and it finished around 10+? ate lunch/breakfast and then went painting lo.

seee? OMG MY LIFE IN SCHOOL CAN BE SUMMARISED IN TWO SENTENCES! I am telling you this is waaaaaaaay, way way way way way way too freaky. I HAVE NO LIFE. ALAMAK. OH MY HOLY MOLY I just realised something.

IT WAS ONE SENTENCE, NOT TWO.

lol quickly give me something to write about lah! haha! and OH YA! HARRY POTTER's LAST BOOK; HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS IS OUT LIKE, TOMORROW!

OMG i desperately want it lah! Because Harry Potter Series books rocks but i know i cannot get it tomorrow because with so many people pre-ordering it, the books will of course be out of stocks VERY SOON. Never mind, i can wait.

lmao i realised i sound so pathetic.
.
.
.
(Despite crapping so much till I can vomit my lungs out, there is still three hundred words left for me to go, OMG!)

LOL, i think i shall post a picture, since it speaks a thousand words and it is enough to cover the 300+ words left. YAY!




Lol, powerpuff version of harry potter. lol im a crazy fanatic for Rowling's books! I think i wrote enough already, haaaaaaaaa let the picture do all the talking!

Finally, my longest blog entry post since .. forever.

PS: Eric go trent got MC picture about the advertisement for her perfume or something? haha!

LOL GOT 600 words liao right people? RIGHT?