Tuesday, February 21, 2006

PUNGGOL LOST TO XINMIN.

Yes, upon reading this entry, I think you would be angry. Please read calmly in this entry.

Yes, we might have neglected you, and you may think you are not sensitive. But to me, I cannot say that you are TOTALLY insensitive. If you were insensitive, you would be immune to even a small detail of things.

Maybe we did hurt you, by doing some things. We might have treated you badly unintentionally, in your opinion. But I must shoot the question back at you. You also had mood swings too. But we tolerated. Both parties give and take. If you are feeling sad or anything. Speak up. We cannot read your mind. You can't possibly expect us to understand you without you telling us. We need to know. We are not SUPERMAN. x)) We might take things for granted, for so as you speak, but please tell us how. We do not know, seriously. Tell us, we will NOT be offended. I promise. Sometimes you think we might have boycott you, but think. It's not ALWAYS, I admit. Maybe we neglected your feelings.

Please DO NOT be fumming with anger right now. This entry is not offensive, but just to tell you my stand. If there are still problems, we can work it out and solve this unnecessary problem. Since Im not angered by your last post, I think you won't too. Hees.

Lastly, I would like to apologise if I really did something bad to you. If you are angry, blame me, not the others. They do not know anything. I posted this entry to give you a reply. Please do not be offended.