Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hey!

God, I think a lot of people are going to kill me for the SEVERE, may i repeat, SEVERE lack of blogging. I have so many things to blog now that I don't really know what to start with! But hello, not my fault leh, I have many things to buy, many things to do, and I still have to mug for my O levels, which IS NOT OVER YET! Sian. MCQ only lah I know, but still need to mug right. I haven't start my chemistry yet. Aiyo.

Well, let me make a list of what to blog about, WITH PICTURES! If I am free lah :D
-Mum bday
-Sleepover (see? that far!)
-rainbow
-yvonne bday/present
-mugging in school
-mug in BK

Aiya and some other random pictures lah aiyo! Don't see the list so short, alot of pictures leh. I am gonna upload like some siao ki na. haha.

Okay, going to eat. Then mug. Then tv. Byeeeeeeeee :D