Friday, February 08, 2008

LUNAR NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!
I am one day late. SO? AT LEAST I SAY RIGHT!
Haha okay la happy new year.

Hmmm i did alot of weird but special things on new year, cos no relatives came for reunion dinner this year. Ah ma's funeral ma, so by right is still mourning, but never mind. less work for my maid anyway. she washed alot of stuff and cleaned alot too! i helped this year okay! i woke up quite late and watched tv! helped to carry hampers, boxes of oranges and thousands of random things up to the house from the car. MY SISTERS ALL WEAKLINGS MWAHAHAHA I am the STRONGEST! all want to press the lift but no one wanted to carry.. so i missed subway gathering due to having to help around and no one to go also. REUNION DINNER ALOT OF THINGS TO EAT! We were lazy to wait for the soup to boil and the food to be cooked properly we just use chopsticks kiap the food above the pot gei gei cooked liao eat. Went to wash car with sis (LW) and bicky later. We use cloth slap the car! HAHAH! i wanted to slap the car with a very solid sound and i ended up hiting my head cos my cloth was too long and my hand kinda gave way cos i slap alot of times. Haha play water and slap one another. In the end my sis say have to hug the car!!! Wapiang so lame.

after that pok kiao with my sisters! haha no money but we put tiger beer! lose liao drink haha sneak from my father he dunno. lose drink one cup according how much you pour at the beggining of the game! LW damn heng never lose we forced her to drink in the end cos she never drink. i drink 2 cup sian. in the end only finish 1 can cos we all got distracted. me internet, HL phone call, LW tv. lol xD

oh tiger beer sucks very weird tasting.

Slept at 5am due to many fab show and woke up late on CHU YI!! Vegetarian day xD Tradition in our house i guess. I woke up at 3pm and binged on titbits till 5pm. slept, watched tv and headed to orchard shaw house to see movie AH LONG PTD LTD! WA DAMN NICE I will zip zip and not say anything to spoil yoursssss show but YOU ALL GO AND SEE! WAPIANG I CAN IMAGINE ALL MY FRIENDS LAUGHING LIKE SIAO DING DONG IN MARKET LIAO! The whole cinema cracked up man! YA and we bought hotdogs, coke, nachos and popcorn. i do not think salty popcorn taste like styrofoam. OKAY VERY FUN LA HAHA and my mother was so kan chiong scared we late while we very slow and relaxed haha. after the show went to hougang's mac to eat. Then homed. THE SHOW WAS FAB!!!!!!!

oh do you know the device used to crack open the shell of gua zi? i didn't know it existed till today! I am so sua gu but i guess none of my family members knew it too! haha and my gua zi flew cos it was unstable LOL! LW called it the guazi-nator.

wow so many people's birthdays are coming up! today is GSR BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GSR OLD LIAO 23!

There were pics taken, but i dont show you all leh lol xD
i keep editing this post! 4 times liao!