Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Being nice to people.

Sometimes I am losing faith as to why I bother to treat people well. It's just a recurring thought in my head nowadays and i cannot help it. It's not about the karma, but sometimes i just think that when you treat people too well you just get.. a lot of bull shit.

Im not a saint, and i dont expect to win toto or something, but i just wanna be treated equally and fairly.

I asked this question to my family before and they said "you treat people well so the person who received the help will help spread the kindness to someone else". well, its along the lines of that.

From what i see, it's more likely that people take advantage of your help more than 'repaying/spreading kindness'.

& Im just gonna blame myself for this, for allowing others to do this. Maybe one day when i really had it im gonna explode like there's nothing left in me.

Im gonna stop here, i see myself making lesser sense and sounding stupider.





Anyway..

it's gonna be a tiring thurday, doubling back to TP after driving just for a measly one hour lecture. im just going for the quiz held next week otherwise no way im going. The BNu tutor wasn't any kinder to us, no mercy for lateness even though its a 9am lesson. Gah.

Tomorrow's gonna be a freaking shingz day.