Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friendship

It's already been a while, yet the thought of you still pisses the hell load of me.
Seriously, What the fuck happened to you?
You've changed.
& It's totally more than what I expected.
Im totally contemplating whether to remain friends with you or not.
This sucks a lot, and totally breaks my heart because our friendship has gone a long way.

I guess you can never know someone very well. You're so proud and arrogant and the worse thing is that you are fucking insulting in every word that comes out of your mouth. Why are you so competitive and being such a snob? You totally need to change your attitude man and take a look at what's happening to you. Look at how your present friends are treating you like the way i've seen it. I won't pretend I know you cos I guess I never did.

Totally disappointed because you were never like that before. If this is the real you, Im utterly speechless. You might be able to succeed in life, but arrogance and worse, ignorance will get you fucking nowhere. So stop overestimating yourself and think that you are the smartest person in the world.

Watch your back, especially for your current friends.