Thursday, June 24, 2010

Effing long week

This is the first school week, yet it is so long and tiring! i feel so drained.. good god tomorrow's friday man, like seriously i needa break!

im gonna update soon, i promise! i wanna update with loads of fancy photos but argh no time.
AA presentation this week was quite okay.. my legs were shaking! i hope no one noticed? but our presentation details were fairly easy.. i guess it's because they were covered before in AA. everyone else were good tho :)

okay im currently updating my iphone software.. sleeping soon. WOOOOOO TIRED SHITZ.

anyway sunny came to my house yesterday while i did my work.. thank god i got to meet him i am so happy!!! actually did my work HAHAHAHA

missing all my friends now. don't be worried about project issues and stuffs yeah? it will be all over soon.. like a phase.

school is great with great companions like june, nadirah and casslyn! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

okay bye y'all