Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Exams OVER


Starting off this post with my face. Yes I miss myself too.

Sleeping soon already, I wanna catch up with my lost sleep for the past 3 months. Exams are over, and I am so damn relieved that this stressful period is over. Overall I have a 25% fear I will fail the papers but I'm gonna concentrate on the 75% confidence I have on passing. I think the best thing is that I really did my best during the examinations and that's all that matters.

I have so many things to update but well one at a time, especially since I'm more free now. But what I really wanna do is catch up with sisters, boyfriend, friends! I'll go shopping tomorrow with my sisters to spend the vouchers we redeemed from dad's credit card months ago. River Island Face Shop GV and etc here I come~

Oh yeah I wanna cut my hair and trim my brows too, look like a barbarian.

Also gonna work the kinect like crazy before Mr. Evian Water Bottle come back and collect zzz

Okay but the top list is to repair my face im gonna do mask now and sleep love you all and i'll update this space soon!