Monday, January 31, 2005

hurt t0e dae.




Your like an angel.
You pocess love and bring loveto any thing or person.
You love being yourself.
Even though your cute or not.
I thinkyour just awesome.
Like you are peace:)



waha .. the thing above shows wat type of ger am i.
lol .. well todae i go wid my younger sis and my mum.
to go out to tampines mall to buy new year clothes.
i saw 1 beri nice shoe.onli 1 left and it is not my size.
omg. haha . later i broke my toe nail while rushing my sis.
to go to the fitting room. serves me right. hahaha =).
well .. my sis bought lotsa nice nice clothing. so happie.
well .. i DID go to the children department store to see TOYS.
but its not as if im childish. its cos im fancinated abt how it works.
i have a different point of view abt toys now. La Dee Da! =).
well .. coz of my broken toe nail , it kinda affected my walking.
haha .. d-uh .. of course. im being lame dere .. wahahaha.
oh ya , i saw this guy , h e dress till beri cool siia .. but nvr see his face.
but see his face not so important la. cos im onli impressed, not LIKE him.
but the idiot thing is , i saw him at different places THREE times. lols.
i think im going bonkers .. hahaha .. well i think tats all ..
i oso got stay bak to decorate class tomolo .. wajajajaja .. =)
buaiz!