Sunday, October 05, 2008

..

My dad is actually competing with me to use the computer and teevee, so we have come to an agreement - he use computer, i change channel; vice versa.

Anyway, i was really really late for work today, okay not as late as last time but i overslept, didn't hear my alarm ring and maid woke me up 7.30am when i told her to wake me up at 6am the day before. But luckily she woke me up if not by the time i wok up my shift would be over.

sis came to disturb and we ate chippy before we left.

i am now watching 篮球火 episode 9 already! Hmm this show is quite boring, in my opinion. Not much content, but story plot is nice plus mr pig they all very funny LOL

oh and did i mention that i lost my earpiece? I wanted to bring it on the way to yoga yesterday so i can listen to songs during the bus ride. i remembered holding it leh but my sister was blowing bubbles at me and it was so distracting i don't know if i dropped it or not. when i realised i wasn't holding it, i was downstairs already but my maid and sis insisted that they did not see me with the ear piece. i walked back to the same track back ome but not anywhere leh. it just.. disappeared!!!!! Now must go work without songs.. life so sad T.T

OMG my faher's head is as hard as someone else!

argh i am having insomia can??? GRRRRRRRRRRR okay sorta cos my body clock adjusts itself to sleep around 3am plus, even if i am tired before that timing i still cannot sleep!

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, random thought on the way home today:

说好听就是糊涂, 说难听是不是没有用?


PS: When we know our CDS selection results?