Friday, April 11, 2008

SHOW!

Tomorrow is my last day at subway!
A bit sad lah, oi I work there 3 months leh, considered pioneer there okay okay okay???
AHHH TODAY!

I damn heng, dunno why go and approach my table when i was about to go to work and saw a letter telling me my tuition grant form not processed cos i forgot to sign.

It's so^&%$^$@ you know!

And the deadline for submission was like today! Wakao luckily i work morning lor!

Oh speaking of morning, wow today raining so heavily i literally dragged myself to work lor, plus the thunder so scary and loud okay.

I buy Kway Teow to work!

Okay finished work at 3pm and served a couple of durian shell customer. Durian shell means those very picky and hard to serve kind. Then wait for candy till also go CTP borrow oven roasted chicken. Sian see Julie and Daryl. Julie damn dao you know never friendly friendly give me face i sian diao. Then roamed around with candy buy milo packet. SO sian the whole CTP never sell!!! Then go People's Park there only find one provision shop tell me go Sheng Siong somemore. Wakao wakao! WHOLE CHINATOWN NEVER SELL INSTANT MILO LIKE WTH!
Some more i felt like laughing, no provision shop but alot of those money changer and travel thing wedding shop wakao WHERE ARE ALL THE PROVISION SHOPS WHEN I NEEDED ONE???

Okay my legs were damn jelly hahah and candy was making me laugh all the way.
went back to central and wanted to take cab to TP.
OI candy and I tried to hail a stinky cab for 30 min no one come you know.
and candy keep saying siao words i almost fell down from laughing.

Literally.

Okay then i was too tired to go and since no cab, i called TP tell them next time pass up.

Candy went home and i went back Subway wait for yvonne accompany her lo, haha.
I BOUGHT CHIPPY Beer Battered Fish again cos is the indian man make one. nicer wat!
But he never seems to smile leh dunno why.

Okay Thomas came, chat with him for quite a long time then ate Yvonne's food which she COOKED! HAHA NICE NICE!

Okay then went home liao buay tahan cannot wait until closing damn tired!

Wa so I go home want to watch the 恶女阿楚 cos i watch until episode six only to find my maid watching the show!!! WITHOUT ME!

Never mind you know she episode 17 there liao you know!!!
LAST DISC IS IT?

MY MAID IS FASTER THAN ME SO DIU LIAN I GONE CASE LIAO OKAY!

Lmao so i asked her, in the end is she skip episode lor, she say she cannot wait liao.
Very weird la she, the show no english subtitles I wonder if she knows what they are talking about. Haha.

But she commented "The guy so stupid leh!"
Referring to the Wang Shao Wei!

So I guess she knows.
HAHAH :D