Monday, March 07, 2005

ahh ger - miko!

todae i woke up quite late la .. cos yesterdae slp late ma .. then i sms to jiahui lor .. haha .. then i go eat .. then juz crapping around la .. later see the chinese noval abt love .. veri nice siia!! then watch tv and play gb .. haha . then i and my mother pick out the ticks in the dogs. then later play till half a neighbour ask me i got schauzer anot .. she sae got 1 stuck in 14 floor .. i go see n it was jojo again. she juz loves hopping around. she insisted me carrying her. childish .. lol. x) but i lyk la .. lols. then i and my father use cloth wid dettol sloution wipe the dogs. can kill germs ma .. later skin no good ... lol. later i and my dad mop floor. 1st time he do tat . haha. now siianz. later muz studie for chinese test .. hehe .. good luck to me !!! x) oh ya .. counting down 5 daes to my b-dae!!!!!!! =P