Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh. My. God.

Oh. My. God.
I think I screwed up my paper.
AHHH CHINESE. Sian I don't want to retake again.
Elaborate on that later.

Haaa, I so weird one.
I was like thinking "if i sway sway sick on o level so sian leh"
Then next day sick liao.
&*^&$%#)

Wapiang, I used a whole box of tissues okay?
perspire perspire like hell, eat many medicine no use.
aha!
at night keep sneezing, and till now my body still aches when i sneeze.
my mother was like "wah your nose run marathon"
I said, "nono, not marathon. olympic and world cup"

lmao. brought tissues to o level today!
but never used leh.
but my nose and ears were blocked.
couldn't hear and speak properly.
cherelle said i sounded like a MAN!
hahahaahahaha!

ya my paper die liao. siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns.
paper one i wrote compo first then ying yong wen on ans booklet!
siao liao siao liao.

2nd paper 理解问答 the answer i wrote on wrong page!
then luckily i asked the person what to do.
but still want to die that kind.
sian i dun want to retake leh.

after paper so happy mwahahaha
went to CP with candy, yx, ws and von.
eat at MOS.
cherelle cannot go, last minute cannot one.
sian sian sian.
eat eat walk walk see see.
aimlessly that kind, HAHA!

then just reached home loh.
dog all gone, go grooming.
haahahaha!

Campus superstar todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(:
mwahaha i can finally watch tv in peace.

and yesssssssssssssssss, cannot wait for school outing tomorrow!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(:(:(:(:(:(:(: