Thursday, May 17, 2007

LONG DAY!

&&&..

YAY! YAHOO! I FINALLY FINISHED MY EXAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Okay, not really, I still have my O level chinese, which is coming up soon.
Sian, but oh well, all my burdens are removed.
But I think my results will be pretty bad.

Like ^%$%#, I got a C for math.
c. C. C!

OMG I got a C and only almost passed.
Like so sian. my math always suck one.
Add math I don't dare to see, lols.

Lets see .. yesterday after exams, went with yvonne, candy, eric and yixuan to compass to EAT!
YX and yvonne ate at Swensens, The rest ate at MOS!
Haha long time never go compass liao.
Then went to courts there see laptop, heh heh.
This and that and those random stuffs.

Haaaaaaaaaaa, then we decided to go to hougang mall, bcos candy wanted to buy a laptop so we go there see the laptops at harvey norman?
Yaaaaaaaaaa. Then we settled down at Gelare in compass.
Then we chat like hell.

Random pics and crazy people! (:


lmao, empty cups. my friends ordered two rounds, too thirsty!

Heh, take picture in toilet. Sian I got messy hair.


Haaaa, I like this picture alot. lmao I am the photographer leh!

Eric's collection of receipts. Alot hor? Crushed!


Drink. Von's.
Haha, eric's face.


Candy's.



haaaaa,eat talk and chat!

Not mine.
Heh, all of our girls' phones!


Yvonne talking to me.
I reply and cover face with hp. haha bo liao.


Eric's original collection!


PS/ More on candy's blog!