Thursday, November 27, 2008

8 minutes!

8 minutes to bed! Stress already, exams are coming..

HATE MID SEMS!

anyway, got back my phone today, have been using the htc phone thing and it sucks because it is annoying without the stylus plus it keeps lagging and jamming! finally my phone is here to stay! but unfortunately i lost all my contacts so i you msg me i prolly ans you with a "Who are You", except for all the special people. Eric is also one of the special people la but i just dun have his contact you see. HAHAHA

anyway, finally got the mood to do things today when i got back home, very light hearted! i was like floating around the room when i got back home hahahahah!

i got pictures to upload, but mid sem's coming so i prolly be on semi-hiatus. pictures will come after mid-sems?

projects sucks. grrr.

did proj with lilin pris chip hassay aisha today. FA2. Annoying we had to redo all the GST cos we caluated wrong. stinks man. i just revised also and grrr, GRRRR!

Oh thanks lilin for the mini mini mini screwdriver to change my battery for my calculator! it was really small and cute and my hp now works like a charm! CHARM!

Overall, HAPPY DAY (minus this afternoon)

Okay, off to bed now. Shit my dad took my blanket to sleep.

PS: EMBARRASSING ING ING ING