Monday, June 01, 2009

PCA

PCA test tomorrow. GG!
I better score well tomorrow.. I BETTER.

Today's chaimai was totally. Piece of cake but i was damn sad cos i think i won't score as well as i thought. damn disappointed with myself and my performance.

oh well, all i can do is to reduce my loss right? so i'd better score well for others.
i am still gonna be like freaking busy because right after finishing mid-sems gotta rush to lab to print my tutorials and stuff and gonna chiong my entrepreneurship proposal so i can hand it up to Joanne on some days during holiday.

SAD sia.

So scared for tomorrow's paper. Quoted from SeetMeng

" The paper is going to be very difficult. When you see the paper you will get a shock but please don't panic okay, calm down. You won't have time to look through the papers so please try to finish it"

WTH i better pray hard. imma go bai bai before i go out tomorrow morning.

my sis is like freaking irritating she is playing neopets. ok me too SNOW WARS!
mozziesheepy LOL her pet is called DONTCHIA LOL ok yes it is a chia.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL STUDENTS TAKING EXAMS TOO!