Monday, June 08, 2009

PICTOS

Freaking mood swing. Im in a really good mood i can whistle till i sleep.
caught 'Night at The Musuem' on tv just now, can't wait to see it with my girls on tuesday :D

I shall show y'all pictures cos i miss my own face too!

Let's see what's wrong with this picture; flat hair, stupid squinty eyes, weird 8 zi brow, and gross half digested food in my mouth.

IT'S CALLED M-O-R-N-I-N-G, PEOPLE.
ahh drama mama.

oh it was after one of the mid sem papers.me and hassay literally CHIONG all the way to mac while this 2 siao people walk slowly behind. it was 10.30 okay!! 11am no more breakfast!!







sissies and me at pizza hut yesterday. ahh suddenly don't like my face already.



Yeah, of course~


LOL inside joke but it's written by my parents for LW

Nancy. doodled on chaimai.

Yvonne baked it weeks ago? it was like FREAKING NICE!!!!!
Tattoo of the day: LOL. Hassay's arm is getting darker *sobs*




One of my favourites, from a faithful tuesday.


PS: hassay, another FML alike webbie, mylifeisg.com! :D



PS.S: Apparently i can't reply tags bcos i have been banned from my own tagboard.. so for now i'll just reply here?

candy: i blogged. TWICE :D scroll. :D