Friday, March 05, 2010

These few days

The past week actually, has been quite fun. Easiest the happiest week of the month!
Sadly, gonna start finding a job soon, don't wanna be a beanbag at home.
Mum suggested working at her place.. but im kinda hesitating leh.

but im really gonna start to find a job already lah! haha rotting the whole day internet is so boring! tried googling for online shows/dramas but it's either cannot find or don't have the episode i want.

anyway breakfast with the girls tomorrow! im so happy this week it's like hanging out with almost all my favourite people! yeah man!! i seriously pray im gonna wake up early tomorrow..

ahhhhhhhh i hate my hair hate my hair i seriously WANT TO CUT my hair its so boring and lanky and so flat and BORING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH should i dye my hair again? i really don't know.. hopefully get it done this week :)

anyway its 2am already. gotta get to bed. hmm i miss my sunny already!