Friday, March 12, 2010

My 19th Birthday Celebration

Yes, Im 19th. :(
Oh well I guess I have to accept that Im turning older..

Anyway, had a nice celebration during my birthday! Fanily celebrated for me with cakes from Emicakes which imho was so cute and nice and totally a good idea cos im not really a cake person! everyone chose one and mine had a bit of peanut butter flavour at the end! Parents gave me an angbao, and my sis bought me shirts and the blindfold thing which was a totally cute idea!

no photos because i was preparing to put mask and everyone looked too unglam already! my mother was in her hello kitty pajamas lor!



i chose the one which the green gummy bear!




greeted in the morning with noisy discussions in my room! dunno why but they normally like to talk in my room ALOT when i am asleep! im a very cranky person and my temper is always raging in the mornings! hahah so when bicky saw me she was like 'eh cannot be angry today is your birthday!' LOL damn clever la she!

anyway breakfast was meesua with egg! :) sunny suprised me by coming to my doorstep with cake and my present! totally didn't expect to see him i thought he had school! lol i was thinking to myself that i was so lucky i bathed and prepared and all!


he gave me this air plant which was totally nice and im loving it! it doesn't rely on its roots but its leaves to survive! totally calling it nancy it just pops out of my mind! now HL keeps suggesting nonsense stuff like putting a pet tortoise inside and bicky has to keep resisting the urge to water it because unlike the rest of the plants, it needs only 2 sprays per week. ok anw i just allowed bicky to spray 2 times. like 2 sprays, one for each plant. heh heh.

met up with the rest of the girls and went to teoheng for singing session! it was totally worth it man 5 hours for 8 bucks per person! everyone was damn happy even sunny because almost all his favourite songs were there!






ate katong laksa after singing.. the laksa was special - dont need chopsticks! felt a bit weird but the laksa was good :D

ws was still hungry after that thus went to a sweet shop! hahaha they ate ice-cream i think..




headed back to my house to chill and all :)
figuring out candy's prezzie~






cousin GSR popped by and gave me a present! but he didn't wait for me!








headed off to cut the cake! LOL i spent a lot of time taking photos that the candles almost melted!