Friday, May 21, 2010

What is this feeling? (S)

What is this feeling?
I feel so choked up; something seems to be tugging on my heartstrings, my stomach feels all quirmy inside, like there's a knot in my stomach.

Yes, I don't feel good at all. I feel so deprived of a chance to prove myself right. And in a blink of an eye, it's all too late. I feel angry, angry because it's all my fault and what im feeling are just excuses, excuses for my failure. I feel like giving up, because I suddenly realised the situation i am caught in and chances are slim. I feel stupid, for not realising earlier and im now watching all my efforts go down the drain because of a mistake made back when I was younger; an ignorant teen. Im indignant, because I feel that it's not fair at all.I feel so tired, because Im going against all odds just to prove myself.

I feel terrible, because i realised too late that this was all i ever wanted.