Saturday, May 15, 2010

My fair face + other 9 random stuffs


1. wanted to take photos of myself initially for the purpose of showing yall how FAIR i look in the camera these days! or is it that i am actually getting fairer? it's not that im complaining, (okay maybe a lil bit) fair is fine with me, but i dun wanna look like a corpse! i look utterly lifeless every morning when i wake up or after mask/wash face. (sissies can prove it ttm!)

2. realised that photos doesn't do justice to the fairness! and it justs adds to my longer face (like i need it lor)

3. decided to post it up because i rarely get a decent looking photo (imho imho SERIOUSLY) and I SO DONT WANNA WASTE IT! IM SO UNPHOTOGENIC ARGH SO FINALLY GOT ONE WHERE I LOOK DECENT NOT WEIRD/HALF BLINKING/GROSS SMILE I MUST SHOW TO THE WORLD!

4. +i figured that sunny misses my face so yeah. i miss him too haven't meet him for one week already. :(

5. oh did i tell you that this was my 124895746th photo attempts and finally one came up decent.

6. liwen sleeping behind me and i took photos of her sleeping and put it in her iphone, maybe she will smile when she wakes up haha :D

7. btw shrek 2 tomorrow shoing @ channel 5! WATCH IT okay!! SHREK IS FAB!! (Y)

8.okay gonna sleep. gonna do tutorials tml so sunday can go out YAHOO

9. random convo on fb:

in the end i showed lw the first line and she knew what i was talking about already. it's really so funny how me and my sissies have our own language! it's so weird and unique at the same time cos even my mother dont really know what we are talking sometimes and we gotta teach her. my dad was doing this chicken dance that other day and was talking about moving our tv to his office. he was like ' i am the boss, i dont care leh~~~~'. LOL damnfunny.

anyway there was this time that me, hl, dad and lw came home consecutively within 5 min range. bicky got so pek chek opening the door 4 times within 5 minutes damn hao xiao!

okay heading to bed. i ranted more than i expected O.O