Saturday, November 06, 2010

Back?

Hiiiii, decided to quit tumblr.. I guess I'm just too unused to the format? I wanna try out wordpress tho, so meanwhile here's my writing platformmmmmmmmm! Below is the post from Tumblr submitted like loooong ago! I have sooo much to say, but i'll leave it next time? :)

Anyway, went dating with sunny last saturday! he finally ended his 3 months of SIP and he decided to treat me for dinner! he thought of marche but i wanted sushi! needless to say, i was freaking spanking full!

NO photos of me because I was being VERY unphotogenic which was WORSE than usual. I hate my hair I hate my hair I hate my hair


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


We also went to see the movie 'The Other Guys'! However I think it's only funshion-worthy.. so yeah. A couple offered us free tickets when we came out of the cinema but it felt so unreal and i thought i might get punk-d so i politely declined. anyway it was a happy day! Anyway I'll stop here for the time being, I have many stuff to rant about regarding my work but i'll save that for next time!