Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday

Imma frigging pig. Just took a 3 hour nap and all and I feel tired all over again. Shall get to sleep soon? I'm still hungry and the fried rice tasted weird cos it was left from the afternoon till now! Pray that I don't get a tummyache zzz

Spent the saturday going back for campus session and luckily weizhong drove me to school! awesome max and kudos to waking up late! had a little chat and i hope everything goes well for him :)

went to Kikki.K at tampines mall with Shufen and bought some stuff! our pencils are chio~ she keeps making my days by telling me stuff i don't know about - Deepavali Holidays, School Holidays, Nice Food and now we have awesome pencils!

Love stationary~

Met up with June and Weishan and their friends and we ate lunch at pizza hut! quite full man, and we roamed around walking and looking before heading home.

Internship is ending in 3 weeks time? Time passes like soooo fast and we're back to school before you know it. hate how me and my friends are split this year - none of them same class as me sob sob! oh well, i just pray hard that this semester is good :)

okay I shall write soon. my blog layout is damn irritating, shall do something about it. i am darn lazy to find one and even lazier to do a blogskin myself! it's so hard to find one i like in blogskin btw. i just want it simple like SIMPLE!

k shall go drink milo be hero then kun. n