Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Waiting for weekends

This friday would officially mark the end to ALL my projects this semester, and I can't say how relieved i am right now! I've been so tired and lethargic lately that I keep dozing on the bus to and fro from school for like 3 days straight! I know i keep repeating but its just because i normally dont do it at all! It's like LW's talent, not mine.

anw the first 3 days of CNY just passed~ i hope everyone enjoyed their CNY though. maybe as we are growing up, the novelty of CNY just wears off year by year because its not so exciting any more when you were young? I remembered that snacks and soft drinks were a big deal in my age, house visiting and buying new clothes were so exciting! But now shopping feels like a chore, especially when it came in the wrong time!

however, despite what was mentioned earlier, i managed to have a better time compared to last year! maybe because we went for more house visits, and even had a chance to dine with some of my cousins at Long Beach! Didnt really get to do that last year which was quite a bummer. i found out that some of my relatives used to be those extras you see on tv, and also a pair of twins! 2 70 year old twins thats damn cute ok!

furthermore, a group of my friends came to my house for CNY! i was quite glad that most people turned up tho, it was quite last minute and i initially wanted a small gathering, but since its CNY, the more the merrier! i wanna thank my friends for being so spontaneous~

okay abrupt end gtg dad wanna use zzz nights im using macbook air btw so user friendly and chio i wanna keep it