Thursday, February 24, 2011

Endure~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hi I'm taking a 30 minute break from all that mugging, so that explains why I'm here. Okay I'm not really mugging very intensely so yeah.. in fact I think I'm actually quite slack?

Bah I'm gonna spare you guys of all the study talk even I get sick of ranting about it. Bottom line is that this semester is the most important and I should get kicking and be more productive instead!

Anyway I know that once exams are over I'm gonna be damn 无法无天! but yeah considering getting a part-time job though, but i guess i'll think about it after exams are over~

okay the sky is getting dark and i reckon it's gonna rain, in one hand it'll be quite conducive for studying? keeping my fingers crossed!

BTW BTW OH OH OH the taiwanese show 爱 is finishing like YAY! it's been airing for YEARS and finally its about time they end that show! even im getting impatient of waiting for the ending already lor!

k im really bored and nothing to say. this is getting awkward~

hmm the weather's nice..... *drifts off*