Friday, June 03, 2011

Work boredom

I'm bored!

In the middle of work now. I still have approximately 3 hours more. I know, it's freaking dangerous to blog in a work environment because the colleagues behind me may totally see what im typing but tsk, it's the marketing department so yeah everything's alright~

I have so many things to blog on with PHOTOS but im just an old darn lazy bat! let me try to recall...

-Graduation & Playnation with Nadirah
-HK/Guangzhou Trip
-Celebration of Learning
-Out with ricky and gang
-Teo heng with gang
-Out with candy and yvonne
-Meetups with reb cheryl and tingwen
-Dumpling festival (impending)

So excited to post but yet lazy.. the photo editing would drive me crazy! i don't really edit much, but compiling the photos together is a freaking chore!

i've been busy working, and im gonna spend a lot of time with sunny next week because he's leaving for NS on friday :( and i have an interview scheduled on friday, plus i wanna do some handiwork and i've yet to met up with nadirah and june!!! i've also been busy with essays for the past week, and i've still in the midst of reading my book and i haven't been catching up with Skins + HIMYM (wonder latest episode post already?). I've also been spending time playing Sims 3. Yes i'm hooked on it again. it's like an addiction!

k i shall update again soon, maybe with photos next time~ omg my blog is definitely NOT keeping up with the happenings around me. #toofreakinglazyyeahirock