Saturday, June 11, 2011

Montage

Here's a quick montage of what happened lately! (Maybe not so recent....)

Meetup with Yvonne & Candy @ Hot Tomato!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playnation & Dinner with Ricky and gang @ F.I.S.H!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner with Rebacca, Cheryl and Tingwen @ Youmenya Goemon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Making dumplings with Candy & Sunny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Was fun and tiring that day, stayed up until 3am with sunny washing up and cooking the last batch of the dumplings. made a total of 493! so proud of my family, candy, and sunny!

Okay, I guess my blog finally caught up with the happenings around me! off to watch tv (in which i do all day... zzz) hope i can faster get well soon! i'll blog soon for sure, life's getting a bit mundane at home.