Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

Spent the christmas eve with my sisters~

Photobucket

Watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol starring Tom Cruise. Btw my mom's friend has no idea how to pronounce his name so he calls it 冬菇 LOL

Show was really exciting, had me sitting on the edge of my seat for the whole 3 hour plus! Wanted to walk around town but we ended up at starbucks to chill as it was raining! went to orchard for a while and mom fetched us home. took many photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Met sunny around midnight and ate supper while having we talked about... stuff. I love talks like this. We ended up talking till 3am plus before heading home~

Spent Christmas day itself with sunny going to his house playing video games and stuff. Was fun! We exchanged presents!!

Photobucket

He gave me the polaroid months ago because he was afraid I would buy it first and he bought the additional polaroid cover for me which i totally LOVE!!!!!!

Asked him to take a photo of me and i got this

Photobucket

zzz

Photobucket

Much better!

Bought him his favourite PS3 video game~ Little Big Planet 2.

Photobucket

Now he has 2. Im glad he likes it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket