Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Here I Am

Finally, back from hiatus after ALL that studying. I'm seriously glad that the tough times are over. I think I did my best in the exams so I am extremely happy that I get to enjoy the holidays. Well, Bicky went back to Philippines for a month so our family had to do the chores. It's a bit tiring although therapeutic LOL. I miss her a lot but she called back so all's good.

Let me update on some of the outings with my friends during these past months~

PSS OPENING OF CAPSULES FOR CLASS 2007

Yup, went back to school after 4 years! Glad to see that some things never change. Got to see many of my old classmates and some really changed! But it was a very good reunion though. Definitely brought back the memories of the secondary school days. Would really love it if I had a chance to be a student for JUST a day. No responsibilities... ahhhh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helped Sunny to collect his because he was still in camp

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To our dismay, many of the mural paintings that Candy, Christina, Mr Lim and I helped to paint were gone. This was the only one left I think.. But still I'm very proud of it! :)



MEET UP WITH YIXUAN

Met up with Yixuan before school to help her out on her fashion assignment. I really hope I helped! *crosses fingers* Haven't seen her for a long time and she is thinner now and looking more like a chic designer! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


GATHERING WITH GANG AND CHONG


Met up with friends at Punggol Riverside w Chong. Was quite fun and had quite a great time chatting, walking around and just laughing loudly. Had to leave early though, due to studying zzz.

Photobucket

CELEBRATION OF CHERELLE BIRTHDAY


Met up with the gang after my school at Cineleisure. Went with the guys to get Cherelle a cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also went to celebrate my family's birthday cos November is the birthday month! And also ate dinner with family recently before Bicky left so there's still more to update! But next time.. tired. Still gotta wake up for chores tomorrow!