Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Flying off

Flying off to another adventure in a few hours time! I'll be back next Saturday morning. Spent my past few weeks doing my work, planning the trip and Bobby fell sick which was unexpected and made me even busier. Luckily, he's recuperating very well and although he can't walk around much, (Dr. don't allow) he's super active!

I think this trip came in time? I needed a holiday and I am excited to meet my LW too!

Today was good. I poured my heart out and I wasn't the only one. I think both of us would feel... slightly better I suppose.

Anyway on a total bad note (BOO!!), Sunny is away for his crescendo which totally sucks because I can't see him for 3 weeks? More so until I come back. Can't wait~

ok I'm heading to sleep. Shall update soon if I can. Night all.