Saturday, August 25, 2012

Healthier Lifestyle


After a very severe procrastination (used to be unable to wake up in the morning to jog for THREE weeks in a row), I FINALLY went for a jogging session. The last time I probably ran was for my NAPFA test during senior year at Temasek Polytechnic. I passed the timing but my stamina sucks. Can't run non-stop, and I will start to walk (fast) if I get stitches.

Anyway I managed to run for 3km yesterday. Sadly I didn't run for ALL 3km. Walked a bit, ran for a bit. I perspired so much that it started dripping from my face. I haven't felt so healthy for a long time. Prolly will get my sisters to play badminton with me next week.

I realised that I am REALLY not a healthy person. From my eating to sleeping habits, I am a total fail. So I'm trying to get a bit of healthy back into my life. I'm only 21, need to start developing healthy habits.

Oh shit hell I just ate a full Mcdonald meal. Wow, I am really determined. Hahaha

Anyway I stretched my legs after my jog to prevent/reduce the aching, but my muscles are still aching a bit. It's not really bad, but when I walk my legs go all stiff and it looks like i am marching lol. I'm serious my mom was asking why I was walking so weirdly and that it was ungraceful for a girl lol! Anyway when I climb the stairs my legs feel funny and I will start smiling or laughing to myself cos the sensation is a bit fuzzy and weird. Me go loco already.

Btw the sports shoes aren't even mine! I borrowed from my mom. Zzzzz

And yes i did not attend a WHOLE week of night class and have not been revising AT ALL. Okay I declare study week next week!