Monday, April 15, 2013

Two-two

So.. clearing my backlogs and starting with my birthday celebration, which was held around one month ago. Sorry for the late update, just came back  and prior to that i was dealing with my projects and my presentation.

Anyway, my closest friends came around and planned a birthday surprise for me, with the help of Sunny. It was really nice, and cliche as it sounds, REALLY didn't expect anything out of it because we already planned something (semi-passed?) for candy before hand, so i didn't think they would pull the same trick twice. But i guess that's why it worked, and i am super grateful for this bunch of friends who i can not only laugh, shout and play around, and also fight with lol. Not to mention my bf sunny who always never fail to celebrate with me. At the end of the day we all had super great fun.

I met sunny beforehand and supposedly met with candy cherelle at Novena for 2D1N korean BBQ, but all the girls came showing up  (with sunny, he supposedly 'left' before meeting them) and surprised the shit out of me! Anyway the food was really good, though it was really hot and oily too! Everyone dressed so well - i am in black shirt and shorts - ultimate bbq attire. Damn. 



I have no idea why this photo appears so blur but heck it.






Went to punggol riverside to chill thereafter, and the remaining guys appeared - eric, benson, ricky + xinyi and they also gave me a cake surprise. yeah we were noisy lol

















 

And then they gave me this pair of earrings which i have been wearing ever since~



 Photo taken as i am blogging right now.. (soz for messy table, give this girl a chance la)




 Thank you guys for staying with me every year and also Cherelle and Candy for planning this (and being the most tiring) Love you all! :)