Sunday, July 14, 2013

Genting Day 3

Here to blog about the last day! As usual the last day always have the least amount of pictures...

I forgot to mention that we went to the arcade the previous night and sunny won this cute strawberry trinket for me~


Anyway.. woke up for breakfast! I really loved the chicken rice from Hainan kitchen so both of us went down to have it again! Twas really good..

But first, we had to check out and store our little luggage as we still had some hours to kill before the bus came.



Making funny faces while waiting..


Breakfast!~






Well, we went to stroll around and again, bought some stuff there as there were sales..
Some magic show going on..


Got tired and rested for a while before taking the bus..









 Okay that concludes the trip! I think it's quite obvious I wasn't interested in typing as much towards the end of this post.

Was really a fantastic and fun trip for me! Can't wait for more next time~