Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Results For the Examinations.

I was awakened this morning by the attack of my dogs. Again. Boy oh Boy. LOL. Ok. So i got my results. I am ok. Neutral. A bit happy. Sad thing is my friends around me were sad. They all keep crying. Except Weishan, Benson. I had to attend to Candy, Yixuan, and Cherelle. Oh man, i got flooded by tears ALL DAY. Even the RAIN falls on ME! LOL.

Oh ya! I FOUND a poem from my sister's friend autograph book. Which is, kinda meaningful, i suppose.Here goes nothing. [I put the source in case SOMEBODY accuses my sisters and I of being COPYCATS; not you, my dear friends. =)]

A friend should be radical,
They should love you when you are unlovable,
Hug you when you are unhuggable,
And bear you when you are unbearable.

A friend should be fanatical,
They should cheer you when the whole world "boos!"
Celebrate when you get good news,
And cry when you cry too.

But most of all,
A friend should be mathematical
They should multiply your joy,
Divide your sorrow,
Subtract the past,
And add to tomorrow.
Calculate the need, deep in your heart,
And be bigger than the sum of all your parts.


Woo!~ This poem COOL. LOL. LAME. Laughing at my silly own joke again. I seem to adore humouring myself. This proves : IM LAME! [Lame alert! Gangway!]

Oh ya, something STUPID happened to me on friday. I skipped down the stairs and missed a step, and i TWISTED my ankle. HURRAY! It hurts a bit. But i hope no one saw this part of the blog. [PLEASE!] My hand hurt too, trying to learn how to spike. Oh darn.