Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bowling at Yishun Safra

Now holidays are coming. I am about to rot at home for the rest of my life. HAPPY ?
On Thursday, Me,Candy, Eric and Benson went Yishun Safra for bowling. We went there ourselves for the first time, and our shoes became quite muddy. We FINALLY reached there and were embarrassed at first, as bowlers around us were pros and we were like, no0bs. I felt so damn inferior. Later, we begin to open up and start playing. I had a strike and a spare. I was also nickamed as "split king" as the pins alwaes splits. Once i scored a spare when i had split pins. It was so tyco, as in luck. Everyone ROARED with laugher. Eric laughed until he had cramps in his stomach and cheeks. His face when puffy red. Oh boy, First time in history seeing him looking like a hamburger. LOL. I was laughing at him. Well, it was fun. =)

PS: going to yishun safra later. [maybe] hope i do better and not disgrace myself.