Monday, September 11, 2006

Here to update.

Haven't been updating for a week and doing it now, near midnight. I was SO busy the minute I got home, and finally completing it now. YAY! (:

Went out with my old friends and others during the holidays, and stayed at home most of the time. Always woke up never before 2pm (:

Anyway, FIRST day of the term today! But there was physics test, and teacher was giving us hints during the class! He says he is guiding us to the answer, not teaching you theory and letting you memories, because O levels in 2007 are going to test on our IQ. Oh ya, getting my report book this week.

Something sway happened during E maths. Just because I did not do ONE bloody question, I had to bring the notebook PLUS the textbook back! Grrr.. so heavy.

After recess was Chem, and we had it at the AVA room instead of the lab, because it was out of bounds for O level practical, I think. It was a bit boring, because it was purely THEORY for 2 hours. But my friends and I chit chatted like hell and time flies before you can say "you suck". Lols. After that was geography, where I am again, so sway, are one of the 20 pupils selected to take the MOE test thing, either english or mathematics. I am choosing maths I tell you. PLEASE let me get maths leh.

When school's over, my friends and I hanged out at Miss Wong's homeroom for a while and helped her join the forum, creating account blah blah while she went for meeting. Went to lunch later. Cherelle and I went to the malay stall and the uncle said that we looked like SISTERS! He said our mouth looked the same leh. We stared at each other and was like "NO!" We look like meh? He wasn't the only one who said it.

Got diahorrea (sp?) today. THRICE. Okay now, because I ate medicine wad.

LALALA~