Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hey

It has been a hectic week, but suprisingly, it is much more relaxing now, as most of the projects are almost finished. I received my CA3 results for most, or all of my subjects. I did okay, but I gotta work extra harder. THREE more weeks to my exam!!!!!!! Argh.

Had my oral examination today. It was a tiny bit hard, and I suck at the picture description thingy. But good thing is, there are LOADS of free period, haha. I also took my chinese examination open book test today, and completed only at the last minute.

After school, me and the girls went to Compass Point to buy materials for the poster. It was raining and we were drenched. Grrr .. We ate there and went to the library,sitting down in the floor and stuff, but the librarian said that we took too much space and it looks very unclean, cutting and all that. Meanwhile, Cherelle and I went to look for books on crystals and also found the book "History of Underwear". Lols. After half completing it, it was late, so we went home. Went to Montip for a while to buy some stuff. Lame Cherelle and I tried on rings there, and Cherelle was crazily laughing when I chose and put ALL those rings into my fingers. I also pretended the ring was a mole la. I also put this hairband with a huge flower with it and she laughed like hell. Went home later.