Friday, September 01, 2006

..

Aye! Here to blog about yesterday, teachers' day. LALA~

It was RAINING throughout teachers' day. Argh, it dampens the mood. First up was Punggol Superstar, and our school hired someone from who composes song for jj and some other peeps. Cool huh? Anyway, MeiMei came first for solo category; Lifen and Leexuan came in first for the group category.

After that, we went back to our homeroom for class party. Our class kinda sucked; only 3 bottles of drink and cake. NO food. Grrr.. weird thing is, some boys in our class even had a fight. Rain does do wonders. Anyway, as it was raining HEAVILY, my maid couldn't get the cake, so Cherelle, Candy and I tried sneaking out of school. We seeked permission from Mrs Lim and Mr Leong, and they actually agreed. I am so lucky it's teachers' day. We dashed out and braved the rain, and carried the cake with an umbrella, of course. We reached the school with half of our clothes wet. The cake comes first, so we basically shielded the cake. The cake was nice;


the cake


We lighted it up .. haaa~ even took pictures of classmates;


friends


haa~


Some candid shots~

I also took pictures of the girls eating cake. haha, im not in the picture, I was too wet and my hair looked dead.


girls


Don't ask me why boys like sitting on tables. From what I know in AKLTG, guys are dumb.

The concert came later, there were 4 emcees, and they were all very funny, Kristine was Liang Popo, ZuoPeng was Micheal YAP. lols.

There were rock bands and stuff. Woo~ SO COOL.

Later, my friends and I went to Plaza Sing and watched movie; "The devil wears Prada". Quite nice actually, and we actually finished the food when the movie barely started! We also named each other nicknames. Haaa~

Took some pictures outside the theatre;

god i stink

Later, we also walked around and saw some school mates. Went to some building opposite PS to accompany candy take her magazine. while waiting outside, Yixuan and I took some pictures and also chatted;

wee.


lala.


We grabbed a bite at starbucks. Candy ate oreo cheesecake;


cheese.

Yixuan ate pasta (I think) ;


ooo

I ate crossiant. (sp?)

ppppp

Chatted and went home. I stopped at punggol and took 1 LAST picture.


...

Reached home at 9+.


One sad and lame thingy. No more handphone for me. For the time being. My father lor, broke is promise. He going genting with others tomorrow. What a bummer. Always liddat.


Loooooooooooooooooong post hor.