Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cute babies!

Took the dogs, Bobby and Jojo, for a walk just now. They were running like lame bunnies and hopping around like it's their park. Soon, I was chasing them for 3 blocks, and saw Sunny and Ricky, walking towards the bus-stop I think.

Later, went to a sort of "friend" house. Neighbour house? Their jack russell gave birth, and I went to take a look. It was SO CUTE. There was already three dogs, and now it gave birth to more. She said that the dog might give birth more next day. I look forward going to their house. I carried the baby puppies, they were a bit wet, because during the time I went there, the dog just gave birth an hour before. They were drinking milk! There was blood in the towels of course, it was unavoidable. But she kept it quite clean. So cute la! I want one, but too bad, I have already three lazy pigs at home (: