Sunday, October 22, 2006

veggie/wedding

Went to a wedding dinner yesterday, at Shangri La Hotel. (Not sure of the spelling) It was VERY grand, and my sister and I are like sua gus. Sadly my sister never go. Wth, there was one lame extra space lor. Like it sucks.

The lights there was like SO BIG, and everyone was wondering how did they clean it. The doors, were heavy and huge lor. The toilets also had a corner for girls to reapply their make-up or something. The bride and groom were very very pretty! LALA~ there was a 9 course meal, and I ate until I was full to the core. There was also a few presentations about their wedding. Happy thing though, I didn't get scolded when I ordered grape wine. I finished about one and a half glasses. So shiok man. Haaaaa~

Later after the wedding, we took some pictures with my cousin and stuff. Woo woow oo.


OH ya, today marks the start of eating vegetarian for nine days. It's a tradition thingy, from my religion. LALALA~ Wish me luck. =D