Sunday, December 17, 2006

Long time no blog.

Ahhhaaaa, long time no blog! So much things to tell you about, lols.

Saw this new layout?
Love it, so simple.
credits to my sis; liwen :)
LOVE the song. :D

Went for the magic show/concert recently; Magic of Love.
Nice leh! It's so ... magical.
Met some new friends too. They all very nice!
and Yixuan rebonded her hair! Niceeeeeeee :P

Went to school next day with candy to buy books.
Sian, end up never go yx house :[
We went to school so early man!
lmao.

Right now, I am sick.
FLU FLU FLU FLU!
I think I sneezed 500 times.
Panadol no use. Hees.
Started sneezing scarily last night and barely slept.
woke up, and went to IKEA with my family.
my mother drove us to expressway, but she also blur blur.
too many exits, she didn't know which one, and drove straight to changi airport.
rofl.
she u-turned back luh, and she actually missed the exit to IKEA.
she had to drive back, and this time, we actually got there!

she left us there and went to uncle danny's house.
we shop shop here, shop shop there.
bought a dustbin, dog bowl, blanket thingy, wrapping paper.
so cheap, total 11+ only.
going ikea made me feel that my house so not nice leh. :S

anyway, took bus and went to rivervale mall.
ate KFC.
soon, went to arcade for some games.
got 1st for the music beat machine thing.
sian, i don't think you know i talk what.

*Ahhh Choo!*

Lame flu, go away. =x

YAY, MC gonna have album next year! -Random.