Monday, December 25, 2006

Furious at blogger.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!


I am angry at blogger. It fucked up. BADLY! Cannot sign in to blogger beta! I HATE BLOGGER BETA!! Why am I so bo liao!!!!!!

Anyone, christmas today, and tis the season to be jolly!
These few days, I have been going christmas shopping, yadda yadda.

Went to eric's house on 23rd for early celebration. Sunny and Ricky went too, and they were playing audition like siao. Candy,Cherelle and Eric were baking cookies, and I was being lame, refusing to touch the flour.

SO FUN SO FUN!
We took some pictures behind the xmas tree.
Heee.



Animation done by Eric.



Photographs by Candy.




We also chatted and crapped in Eric's room and playing the piano.
not really playing, just anyhow anyhow.





Cookies!

That night, I opened their gifts.
LOVE IT!
Thanks you guys! :):):)

Then my maid, me and my sister were crapping non-stop.
My sister was saying "I love your stinky armpit" in filipino.
Taught by my maid of course.
And I laughed and cried till my eyes were swollen like HELL!


Anyway, you are wondering;

How can I blog now if blogger fucked up?

I am currently at Yixuan house, and they are trying to intrude my privacy, PEEK PEEK at me blogging eh!

Lols.

SLEEPOVER ROCKS!~!!!!!!

Anyway, my family and I exchanged gifts yesterday. We had to draw lots. Funny thing is, we always got our own prezzie! Hilarious. Chatted with my sis till 5am. Hiong anot you tell me?


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!


Life is full of ups and downs lately.