Thursday, December 28, 2006

I AM HAPPY GIRL.

Lalala~

I am so happy, I can jump in the air, flap my arms 10 times, and land in europe!
HAHAHHAHA!
HURRAY.

Let me tell you why;

BLOGGER CAN EFFING WORK.
I am happy till siao lah.
HAPPY GIRL HAPPY GIRL.

Anyway, there is also sad news;
earthquake in taiwan.
scareh.

well, it affected our underground phone and internet connections.
not only our country, neighbouring countries also kana.
the news said that it would take about 3 weeks to repair.

so children, congratulate yourself and prepare to suffer 3 weeks of lagging, and dc-ing.
Heh.

Boxing day and Xmas gone.

Oh ya, I just finished a story from fiction press dot com.
VERY VERY GOOD CAN!
One of the best stories I've ever read.
Title; A run to forget.
Familliar? It's the opposite of "A walk to remember.
Read it Here.
don't forget to scroll down.


PS/ I edited my previous post, because I CAN BLOG!