Sunday, July 29, 2007

HP, Paint, Newspaper, Impossible quiz!

Mwahaha here to blog! Woke up damn early yesterday and arrived to school t 7.30am for the newspaper collection thingy. My group was collecting from block 183, luckily not my house, cos it would be damn weird. After reaching the school, i went back to 183. Haha I think it is so boliao, cos I went to school and went back again. Haha! The residents there were generally kind and all, they were VERY willing to donate old stuff to us and even offered to lend us those trolleys to put our newspapers. Heh. We collected a lot of it, and we even had to carry it to block 181, which was our checkpoint. VERY HEAVY, and I went to 182 instead of 183 twice when i wanted to carry more, haha! I was wondering, how come we carry the newspapers so fast? i thought we had a lot.. haha, i even failed to recognise my mistake after i went there the 2nd time until weishan told me. haha! Took class photos!




You see, they taupok the class monitor, Hanbin! Haha see got unicycle! I had to jump to take this shot. My hair is flying!


Lol, I realise the colour is very .. orange-ey. Haha! But NICE! 4A yay!

Haha, headed to Compass to have breakfast aftermath at Macs, and later went home to bath, blah blah change and meet Weishan, Candy, Sunny, Eric to watch movie. Went to arcade and played a lot of games, including the basketball one, haha!

We watched the Harry Potter movie, and well, it wasn't really very nice. In fact, it was a bit boring.. not so good as expected. So less climax, and the climax wasn't good. THEY ALSO SKIPPED A LOT GAH! Went back to Compass soon and to popular bookstore, bought some stationary, and headed home.

Woke up at 3+ today, near 4. Tired, and my shoulders are aching! Haha, i dunno why. I carried very less stuff but very heavy! hahahahahahhahaha! Yeah, and I just wasted half my life trying to complete this impossible quiz. The title IS impossible quiz. I dunno got how many questions,but I did till 60+. the questions all very tricky, so if you wanna play, watch out! Relax hor, don't be so irritated until you want to kill yourself. I almost did that.

Oh ya, changed blog skin because i was sick of the previous one even though it rocks also. Added new song! (:



OH YES! Tomorrow FINALLY got inline skating, I hope they are not late, again! Still got enrichment course! When will Manjit? Munjit? come back? FASTER COME BACK! Haaaaaaaa.

Oh ya, VIDEOS from Friday when we painted! Credits to Christina and go to her blog! Arrigato! Haha!





You might have to tilt your head for the second video(:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LONG post!(: