Friday, July 27, 2007

Grunt. Paint and Roof!

*Grunts*
I am here to update. I planned to do that four hours ago, with my handphone connected to the USB, but because I am so tired, I ended up sleeping. Till now. These few days are so hectic, its work after work. AND I FAILED MY CHEM PAPER ONE BY 0.5 MARKS! 气死人! Haha, thought of it makes me so 不服气, lols. And oh ya, Candy got the Student of the Term award! YAY!

4A and 4E remedial yesterday, and it was kinda cool. We all learnt from one another, even though it was a bit crazy at last as people were panicking to finish the paper. Haha, but it was too sqeezy!

Learnt how to fold double star today, means star inside got another star, heh heh. Thailand students also arrived in our school yesteray, and Junming's one called Pol, very cute, 13 only! He took off his shoes and put it under his desk. Haha, seems shy tho. Heh.

PAINTING TODAY ALSO!

After school, stayed back to paint our classroom for CIP. We were now paintig a fresh coat of white as a base, than the actual colour itself. We ended up having "Paint bomb" fight, and every one kanna paint! Haha, Yvonne was outside the classroom learning how to unicycle from Felix! Cool right? After that was water bomb, and luckily I never play. Heh.


Weixiang's hand or Bryan's hand?

Lmao Cam Whoring! Yeah, meant to show my painted hands but nevermind leh. Sian, wrong peace sign, it's vulgarity sign right? Sorry lah sorry lah, haha.


Can see the paint? Luckilyi never tio that much, aha.


High shot, tried to put the camera higher so i have -.- eyes. It's so retardation.


Jiawen's skirt! Haha, wet!



Whose hand? Weixiang Jim or Bryan?

Haha, really very fun today! lmao!

2nd thing; ROOFTOP!
Cherelle, Candy, Joey, Weishan, Yvonne, Nune and I went to distribute our flyers for the newspaper collection CIP activity that was gonna be held on Saturday at the Punggol Block. It was near my house, and I seemed like fool, walking past, or walking around my block area! haha! Later, we went to the rooftop! WEE! HAHA!


Cherelle and Me!


Yvonne and me! haha!


Nune and Me!



Candid shot heh heh! Fun! LOLS!




Very high right? I know I know..


Group Pic mwahaha!

Candy and me!


YAY!


YAY!


YAY!

Haha, still got school tomorrow. Shoe and uniform is wet because like gawd, it has been raining the past few days!