Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mwahaha skating yay!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! A lot of things happened!
Well, skating on monday was funnnnnnn! haha! all of us spent around 20 to 30 minutes gearing ourselves up! Haha, we were ALL so clumsy! cherelle very funny, she kept falling down 3 times consecutively and she just keeps laughing! HAHAHA! Yeah, and i got a cut on my leg from skating. I dunno why also. It's not painful anyway. YAY!

Yesterday! Health Check Health Check! Check eyesight, height weight (special people only) and backbone. (special people also) Ya I tio all three. Seconds after I set my foot onto I&E hub, the nurse pulled me and said "You, you need to check your weight and height!" And when Jiawen wanted to check for W and H because she thought it is compulsory, the nurse was like, "No! Only selected people! Those too short too tall too thin too fat need!" Lol, indirect suan me you know! Haha! Went to the backbone check, and ya, referring me to HPB. Gah. And the nurse very funny, keep nagging me to drink milk, good for my bone and i can grow fatter blah blah. Haha, 3 cups of full cream milk! when I wanted to leave, she said "come back! you scared I eat you is it? I don't have tiger's teeth in chinese" Lol she is so funny!

During 2nd recess, me, WS, Candy and Cherelle took Jiawen home, in Cheong's car. Haha, he very good! She was feeling sick the whole day, haha. Get well soon! After school, wanted to study at school but received a call from JW, so accompanied her to see the doc with Candy. Haha. Went to Econ and Prime, but CLOSED! Sian. We accompanied her to eat and saw her home. Went back to school and studied till seven. Haha we are hardworking! Received a call from her again and accompanied her to the doc at econ. only candy cannot make it, too late already, some more she live in SengKang. Jiawen was given 1 day mc lo. Heh. (: Reached home at eight. Heh. and some flower in my house bloomed. At midnight. These kind of flowers blooms at midnight and I don't know why.

Today! Chem experiment, got orange powder (Bright lead or something like that) all over my hands. A bit on my shirt tho. Had ss test, it was awful! haha! No time! Plus, early release during Physics for the PUNGGOL IDOL! HAHA! JIM AND ERIC AND FARHANA WERE PARTICIPATING! Haha yay! We were cheering like siao siao siao siao siao! Heh. Maths remedial also got cancelled! HAHA OMG YAY! Went to Jiawen's house after school to pass her homework and stuff, heh heh. Get well soon JW! (:(:(:

PS: Yay finally did better for maths!