Monday, April 07, 2008

GAH!

Oh, did I mention yvonne changed her url for her blog?
Click her name under my links page.

and you know what?
I holy moly spelt stitch wrongly.
SIAN SIAN and i didn't even realise it until my sis told me.

okay to make up for the lack of pictures, i think i will post some of it here now.



Visitor passes to school when i went there to collect my O level cert :D



Smashed tuna with shit-shaped mayonnaise. Artwork by Yvonne.



AHAHA Yvonne baked these! Tell you damn nice!




This kim chi soup with i ordered wrongly yesterday. It looked spicy right?
the colour gave me a scare! hahaha.



Ahaha Happy the Dog! She looks cute right?? of course i am the one who took this photo, mind you.

Hmm, I am quitting subway this saturday! Hahah 3 months just poofed away like that.
And start school somemore.
Aiyo!
keep in touch hor, all my friends!

oh ya, went to causeway point with my mother and sister yesterday, and shopped a while for some stuff. haha thats all lah. haha went home around 8pm. :D

Ahhh so annoying!
You know I listen to 98.7fm on radio everyday at work, and i start to recognise and even know how to sing the songs subconsciously. The songs very nice wat!
But the stinky part is that i dont know the singer and the song title.
most of the time i know the singer la, but i dunno the song title.

You know got one song by the Jonas Brothers? something to do with look me in the eyes or something. I thought it was sung by backstreet boys. I can die man.

And then there's a nice song by Alicia keys and holy shit i forgot the title and my sis just told me yesterday. and many more!
someone tell me the top 20 charts leh or better yet, send me the songs man!
Miley Cyrus song i got liao.
And she is 16 years old hor.

okay enough crapping :D
HELP ME LAH!